Permanent Outdoor Lighting
Ottawa Eavestroughing is thrilled to announce that we’re expanding our service area for Permanent Outdoor Lighting. Our service area now includes the following regions: Bayshore, Kanata, Bells Corners, Stittsville, Kanata, Carp, Richmond, Carlington, Alta Vista, Nepean, Gloucester, Greely, Manotick,
Our permanent holiday lighting system is invisible by day, brilliant by night! Our lighting track is custom-made and colour matched to your home, providing a seamless look that blends perfectly with your existing architecture.
We are an authorized dealer for Glowstone Lighting.
- Cold Weather rating of -55 Degrees Celsius
- Waterproof rating of IP68** (Like a Submarine, it can stay submerged for its’ lifetime)
- Originally designed for Hot Tubs and Koi Ponds
- Fireproof Rating of V-0
- Cannot start or sustain a fire, will not drip any flammable materials.
- Light is Completely mechanically sealed to retain its IP68 Rating
- Light strings have no Mechanical connectors, every light string is Soldered and then a Heat Shrink is applied to the connection to create the most reliable long lasting connection.
- 20 Year Life Expectancy
- Easily customize your Warm White colour to the exact shade you like.
WEATHER AND FIREPROOF RATED
Most outdoor lights are rated to -20, we’re the only company in Canada to offer a light with a low temperature rating of -55 degrees. We’re also the only company in Ottawa whose lights are fireproof rated at all.
20 YEAR LIGHTS NEED A 20 YEAR INSTALL
- Plastic and Copper connections, will fail in around 2 – 5 years.
- We Solder & Heat Shrink all of our connections for the most reliable and longest lasting installation.